Bongela Safaris require a 50% deposit of the daily rates to confirm the dates of the safari. Total balance of the hunter’s fee must be paid at least 14 days before start of your safari at Bongela.
- Please note only internet transfers or credit card payments will be accepted as payment for your booking.
- Credit/debit cards will be accepted at the game lodge for any extra expenses incurred. Please note that all credit card/debit card payments will incur a 3% surcharge. There will be no refunds on cancellations. Dates booked as per contract will be paid for in full. Please take out own cancellation
- It will be compulsory for hunter’s and their guests to read and sign our indemnity form before the safari commences.
- Do take note that due to circumstances beyond our control prices are subject to change.
- All rates on the pricelist are quoted in US$ (American Dollars).
- Value added tax (VAT) OF 15% VAT presently, is included in all hunting fee’s and transportation fees. Trophy fees are exempt from government VAT if they are an export item. If an animal is wounded or lost VAT is payable and will be charged. VAT cannot be claimed back at the airport on the hunting fee’s or transportation as it is considered a service provided.
- Bongela Safaris accepts no responsibility for any illness, accident, claim or loss of whatsoever nature arising during and after the safari. Clients are advised to take out their own medical insurance and cancellation cover or any extra insurance they may feel would cover them in situations out of Bongela’s control.